Unique Ceramic Creations

Lessons 101

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

While at the festival, I had several people approach me about giving lessons on the wheel.  After giving it some time and consideration, I have come up with outline.  Lessons will be private.  I can work with people on how we will deal with supplies on an individual basis.  Some may prefer to get their own supplies while others may prefer assistance.  I also feel that as students grow, they will want more time to practice outside of lessons.  So, I will also offer studio time where one could come and work on his/her own. Also, I will fire students' work completed during lesson time for free.  I will be placing an ad in the local paper in the next week, as well.  Please let me know if you are interested.

Lessons: $15 per/hr
Studio Time: $8 per/hr

1 comments:

Becky said...

I wasn't kidding about being a guinea pig. I'd love for you to show me some more stuff on the wheel!